Monday, August 31, 2009


JB Knacker ended August on a great note! Thanks to all of you who made it to the shop on such a fine looking day. Believe it or not, it was our best day ever! I'm still shocked by that, but never have I had a day where I couldn't get away from the cash register all day, not even to pee! And I will gladly hold it for that reason!! Enough with the bathroom talk...really just wanted to say thanks and give you a quick tour of pockets & corners of the shop.




























A lot of fun stuff still left and more being put out daily. No time to rest as JUNK Bonanza is just around the corner ~ September 17th, 18th & 19th! The booth display is coming together...it's gonna be GREAT! And don't forget to sign up for our latest workshops on September 23rd (soldered charm wrkshp) and the 30th (inspiration board wrkshp). Both workshops are on Wednesday evenings from 6-8pm at the shop ~ give us a call at (515) 233-2600 to register or email us at jbknacker.brenda@gmail.com. Brenda

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Yeah! Another soldered charm workshop! If I start planning now, I should be able to make it. I'll call when the time gets closer!

Anita said...

Hope all is well...we are scrambling down our list of projects to get done in the next 10 days before we load the trailer and pull out early Wed morning for the Junk Bonanza...can I ask you to tell me where you are staying? We have to get a motel yet...

Jessica K. said...

Guess who loved your booth!

http://restyledhome.blogspot.com/2009/09/left-behind-at-bonanza.html

Linda has a fabulous blog and she loved your booth. Wish I could have been there. Can't wait to hear the stories.