Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fun, Fresh and Feisty Saturday ~ January 14th

 
I got my winter weather wish, but a bit less wind and a lot more snow would have been even nicer!  I think things should settle down just enough to have a sunny brisk Saturday.  The shop will open at 10am sharp this Saturday, January 14th and hot cocoa with whip cream will be served up by the cupful!!  We have hauled some really good pieces into the shop since last Saturday and as promised, a few new product-lines will be revealed.  I know pictures are worth a thousand words, but man, it's cold outside, and I don't have 'em yet...so, I will do another blog post later tomorrow night w/ pics.  Would love to have you by the shop and shoot the breeze w/ us!  Joan and I love a good chat!!  We'll close up about 5pm.

                                                                                                            Brenda

No comments: