Friday, January 7, 2011

Soup Saturday



"In January
  it's so nice
  while slipping                                                          
  on the sliding ice
  to sip hot chicken soup with rice.
  Sipping once
  Sipping twice"


              ~ Maurice Sendak


Slide on over to JB Knacker from 10am - 5pm this Saturday (the 8th).  We will be serving up bowls/cups of hot soup...yum!  And while you are sipping, you can be rummaging for crazy, cool vintage!  We would love to have you by the old place!
                                ~ Brenda    

3 comments:

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Sounds like a great way to spend a winter morning! I always enjoy stopping by your shop and have found some wonderful treasures there.

JB Knacker said...

Thanks so much for the nice comment on the shop. I just checked out your blog...what a beautiful home, garden and talent you have! Say "hi" next time you are in so I can put a face to your blog!
Brenda

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

I will be sure to stop and introduce myself the next time I am in!